“I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.”
Matthew 25:36 (ESV)
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and them that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Volunteers are an important part of Lake Co’s Jail Ministry. One Chaplain could never meet all of the spiritual needs of the facility. We seek volunteers that sense a calling to be used by the Lord to speak into the lives of those we minister to with words of grace and hope found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
For more information about volunteering with us, or making a donation, please leave a message on our “Contact” form at the bottom of this page.
Upcoming Quarterly Volunteer Meetings in 2018:
Meetings tentatively scheduled to be held at Leroy Community Chapel’s Nelson Hall at 7 PM.
Located at the corner of Mildon Rd and Rt 86 in the grey building.